Acquisition and trade-in
Should you decide to part with a Saxophone in your possession because
- you have inherited one but don’t play Saxophone
- you no longer want to play Saxophone
- you have found another Saxophone for yourself
- you are for some reason no longer satisfied with your Saxophone
- you’d like to reduce your Saxophone collection
- you’d like to develop yourself further with a more high-grade Saxophone
we’d like you to know that we purchase Saxophones of different brands, and we also offset costs against the new Saxophone you might find with us.
We would be glad to acquire your Saxophone, also on a commission basis.
Feel free to speak with us in that regard; we’re sure to find a solution that makes all of us happy!